Reunion wrap up…
Thank you for making our 2018 Reunion a great hit! It was great to see every one for another year!
We look forward to welcoming you back to next year’s reunion from the 26th of October 2019 until the 10th of November 2019. As a current financial Bilo Bar member you gain access to a 30% discount off our daily published rates as well as discounts on food & beverage, spa treatments and invitations to weekly cocktail parties.
I was so delighted & greatful to finally meet our beloved Bilo Bar Members especially to those that I have just met for the first time. It was a couple of weeks filled with fun & joy and I would like to thank our heavenly Father for the beautiful weather which we were blessed with.
To those of our Bilo Bar Members that I did not get a chance to farewell I would like to say Thank you very much for choosing to come to the Reunion and we are looking forward to seeing you again in 2019.
To our beloved Members that are willing to book for next year’s Reunion I am more than happy to assist you with your booking and please feel free to send me an email.
Vinaka vaka-levu, Iowana
Some highlights of the 2018 Reunion included;
- We enjoyed watching the Kindergarten kids playing Soccer and providing them Lunch
- Melbourne Cup celebrations
- Visiting the Kindergartens
- Our Golf, Bocce and Master Olympics competitions
- Attending the Yanuca Fashion Parade
- Our Fijian Feast Gala Dinner
- Cuvu Beach Fireworks and BBQ
New Members Inducted this month…
- Over 30 new members inducted throughout October
- Mr Callum Scott
- Ms Colin Singleton
- Mr & Mrs Stuart
- Mr & Mrs Mutton
- Mr & Mrs Kennedy
- Ms Amanda Smith
- Mr & Mrs Keen
- Ms Louise Lee
- Mr & Mrs Gilbey
- Mr & Mrs Taylor
- Mr James Healy
- Mr & Mrs Lynch
- Kidney Clinic building planning has commenced in conjunction with Shangri-La’s Fijian Resort & Spa.
- We have donated stationary to local kindergartens.
- We have donated clothing to the Sigatoka Hospital Emergency Ward.
- Planning for 2019 Reunion has commenced with the program to be published in March 2019.
- Minutes from the Annual General Meeting to be published soon.
Please make sure you subscribe to the website to receive these updates automatically 🙂