The Fijian government has announced a return of international tourists as of December 2021! This is great news for us Bilo Bar Club members who have missed our second home for nearly 2 years now.
Getting back to the Bilo Bar has never been more affordable and there are two easy ways you can support the local community and Shangri-la’s Yanuca Island Resort.
Full details of the pre and post-arrival requirements for travel into Fiji can be found here; www.fiji.travel/covid-19/travelling-to-fiji
Book your accommodation now. Everyone is really excited to be going back to Fiji and as such flights and accommodation bookings are happening fast!
Aside from your trusted Travel Agent, you can check out all the great deals and Welcome Back offers that are now available for stays at Shangri-la’s Yanuca Island Resort here; www.shangri-la.com/en/yanucaisland/fijianresort/offers/.
Make sure your membership fees are up to date. The Bilo Bar Club is home to over 3000 members, unfortunately only 500-odd members are paid, current members. You can make sure your annual fees are paid in full by contacting our Bilo Bar Coordinator via phone (+679 6520155) or email ([email protected]). Otherwise, you can direct debit your fees into the trust account using the details below;
Bank Name: Westpac Bank (Sigatoka Branch)
Account Name: Bilo Bar Trust Fund
Account Number: 0519 1836 00
BSB Number: 039-005
Swift Code: WPACFJFX
As a fully paid Bilo Bar Club member you are entitled to the following benefits when staying at Shangri-la’s Yanuca Island Resort:
– Exclusive Bilo Bar Club member accommodation rates,
– Daily breakfast for 2 adults and 2 kids under 12 years of age,
– Weekly BBM cocktail party,
– Bottle of wine upon arrival & fruit basket,
– 3.00pm late check-out on day of departure (subject to availability),
– Free green fees (prior booking essential),
– 10% F&B discount (excluding concessionaire charges),
– 10% discount on Chi Spa treatments and,
– Complimentary WiFi in guest rooms and public areas.
We cant wait to get back to the Bilo Bar and our second home at Shangri-la’s Yanuca Island Resort!